Result for search by keyword: nativity
How to identify the correct figurine for my ANRI Nativity Set
1. Start with your ANRI artist's set
2. Determine the correct scale of your nativity set
Each nativity set has a variety of sizes. The size of the Joseph figurine determines the scale of the set. All other pieces are carved in proportion to him.
Therefore, all other figures are listed as 3" (inches) to make sure they fit the scale of your nativity scene.
In this example, you see the holy family of the 3" Karl Kuolt nativity set. Baby Jesus and Mary are also listed as 3-inch figurines, although they are smaller in size.
3. Identify the article number of the figurine when ordering
Let's continue the example with Mary in this nativity set. Under the Additional Info tab, the SKU identifies both the set and the number of the particular piece: 79710/01 where
• 79710 identifies the 3" Karl Kuolt nativity set and
• 01 identifies the set's piece number for Mary.
Uncertain what to order? Give us a call and we can help you identify the right figurines!
How are ANRI special orders shipped?
• In-Stock ANRI: We typically have the Starter and Expanded sets on hand and ready to ship at all times for the most popular artists and sizes. ANRI figures are works of art with each piece carved and painted by hand. This could lead to longer lead times while the artists complete their work.
• ANRI special orders: We receive shipments of ANRI figures constantly throughout the year but are subject to the current availability at ANRI. We will inform you immediately of the status of any ANRI order that will require special ordering or you can contact us prior to placing your order for availability. There are no returns or exchanges on special order ANRI figures.
• Christmas Delivery can only be guaranteed if placed by November at the latest.
• Unsure which ANRI figure you need? Read our guide on how to identify the correct ANRI Nativity set figure.